Lot 275 | 2010 Argentina
Flavors of ripe cherry and plum on the nose.
Wine is heavy (and expensive) to ship, so we offer a simple discounted rate: $5 Ground shipping on any order of a case (12 bottles) or more to anywhere in the US! (excludes AK and HI)
Cameron Hughes guarantees the quality of the wine in each and every bottle - you can trust that every wine in our store is an expertly verified, high-end representation of the region and varietal displayed on the label. Please contact our customer service team with any questions or issues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lot 275 is deep purple, almost black in color with a beautiful violet edge. Ripe cherry and plum on the nose. Full bodied, dark fruit balanced with a kiss of oak make for a bold, balanced Malbec. As some Malbecs tend to fall flat and flabby, this wine presents great acid and fine-grained tannins for a great mid-palate maintaining a long and luscious finish.
- Malbec 100%
- Alcohol by Volume
- Cases Produced
- Now and through 2015
- Release Email
This is a winery that we are very fortunate to be partnered with. They boast beautiful vineyards with excellent terroir and impeccable wine-making practices. This is some of their top-tier wines and it shows. 55% of the berries come from a vineyard located in Agrelo, planted in 1994 and managed with vertical trellising. The other 45% come from a vineyard located in the Uco Valley planted in 1992 and managed with vertical trellising. They sit is beautiful soil, Deep silty base, and rocky in depth, with good drainage. It's aged for 12 months, 80% French oak and 20% American oak barrels. Needless to say, this wine is a very high-end Malbec from a top producing region and just a really great deal.