Lot 258 | 2010 Argentina
Aromas of black cherry and plum carry through to the palate.
Wine is heavy (and expensive) to ship, so we offer a simple discounted rate: $5 Ground shipping on any order of a case (12 bottles) or more to anywhere in the US! (excludes AK and HI)
Cameron Hughes guarantees the quality of the wine in each and every bottle - you can trust that every wine in our store is an expertly verified, high-end representation of the region and varietal displayed on the label. Please contact our customer service team with any questions or issues at email@example.com.
Lot 258 Malbec has a deep violet color. Aromas of black cherry and plum carry through to the palate. Well-balanced with firm tannins and a long, smoky finish. Some Malbecs can fall flat, however this wine stays lively yet deep with great acidity and it's firm yet fine-grained tannins. This wine is linear, deftly extracted with a juicy texture that invites quaffing. It has good complexity to boot, but is more rightly noted for its drinkability – it’s just a tasty wine that is imminently pleasurable.
- Malbec 100%
- Alcohol by Volume
- Cases Produced
- Now and through 2018
- Release Email
This is a winery that we are very fortunate to be partnered with and also produced Lot 275 Reserva Malbec for us. They boast beautiful vineyards with excellent terroir and impeccable wine-making practices. This is some of their top-tier wine and it shows. 55% of the berries come from a vineyard located in Agrelo, planted in 1994 and managed with vertical trellising. The other 45% come from a vineyard located in the Uco Valley planted in 1992 and managed with vertical trellising. They sit is beautiful soil, Deep silty base, and rocky in depth, with good drainage. It's aged for 12 months, 80% French oak and 20% American oak barrels.